I never knew how true and realistic and non-exaggerated this episode was until I went to college.
Truer words have never been spoken.
my life summed up in 2 words
|black woman:||*wears her hair natural*|
|people:||omg ew why would you do that you look like a slave how're you ever going to get a man when your hair looks nappy nobody wants a girl with peasy hair what about a job you look so unprofessional you need to do something with your hair you look like a nappy-headed ho how do you expect people to ever respect you?|
|black woman:||*wears a weave*|
|people:||LOL look at this ratchet bitch wearin a weave because she cant grow her own hair do you even have hair under there i mean do you even wear your real hair out at all i hate weaves its like false advertising i dont see why you'd wear fake hair when you could just have your own.|
|black woman:||*gets a perm*|
|people:||why do you want to be white why do you hate yourself so much to be burning your hair out with the creamy crack every 4-6 weeks and it cant even be healthy for your hair or your scalp you need to let it go and embrace who you really are i hope that in time you come to accept yourself and what God has given you.|
|black woman:||fuck y'all, I do what I want.|
|black men:||see this is why i dont fuck with black women they got attitude problems bruh i only like a light-skin yellowbone with good hair that knows how to act i dont understand why black women gotta be so mad all the time like damn black women really aint shit.|
If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
- Its never just hair.black woman:*wears her hair natural*people:omg ew why would you do that you look like a slave how're you ever going to get a man when your hair looks nappy nobody wants a girl with peasy hair what about a job you look so unprofessional you need to do something with your hair you look like a nappy-headed ho how do you expect people to ever respect you?... ...
Well excuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu se me